We are experts in helping employers become or remain self-insured.
Our team understands the importance to an employer of being self-insured and the benefits it provides a business financially and culturally.
PeopleVision works closely with employers preparing to become self-insured. We can:
- Undertake a cost benefit analysis of the relative merits or otherwise of proceeding with an application for self-insurance
- Complete a gap analysis of your Work Health and Safety management system against the performance standards for Self-Insurers
- Develop and implement a plan for improvement in order to achieve a fully conforming and effective system
- Prepare and lodge an application for self-insurance registration
Maintaining your self-insurance registration
To assist an employer retain its self-insurance registration, the PeopleVision team can assist you with any of the following:
- Development WHS and workers compensation policies, procedures and manuals
- Provide claims management services either onsite or offsite
- Make recommendations towards a suitable workers compensation system
- Arrange relevant insurances and guarantees
- Undertake return to work management services
Achieving ongoing compliance improvement
A proactive employer will routinely monitor and review the performance of its work health safety and workers’ compensation systems.
If you are self-insured, the Regulator expects audits to be regularly performed.
We can do self-insurance compliance checks and audits to ensure that your meet the self-insured requirements.
Whether you are seeking to become self-insured or have already achieved it, we assist your business achieve and maintain high level WHS and injury management performance in line with your strategic objectives.