From the first full pay period on or after 1 February 2021, new minimum rates and allowances start in awards for the Accommodation and Food Services, Arts and Recreation Services, Aviation, Retail and Tourism industries.
Following on from Group 1 Awards increasing from 1 July 2020 and Group 2 Awards increasing 1 November 2020, Group 3 Awards increase from the first full pay period starting on or after 1 February 2021.
Below is a list of Awards affected:
- Air Pilots Award
- Aircraft Cabin Crew Award
- Airline Operations-Ground Staff Award
- Airport Employees Award
- Alpine Resorts Award
- Amusement, Events and Recreation Award
- Commercial Sales Award
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Industry Award
- Fast Food Industry Award
- Fitness Industry Award
- General Retail Industry Award
- Hair and Beauty Industry Award
- Horse and Greyhound Training Award
- Hospitality Industry (General) Award
- Live Performance Award
- Mannequins and Models Award
- Marine Tourism and Charter Vessels Award
- Nursery Award
- Professional Diving Industry (Recreational) Award
- Racing Clubs Events Award
- Racing Industry Ground Maintenance Award
- Registered and Licensed Clubs Award
- Restaurant Industry Award
- Sporting Organisations Award
- Travelling Shows Award
- Vehicle Repair, Services and Retail Award
- Wine Industry Award
This is the final Group of Award increases as a result of the 2020 Award rate review.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
PeopleVision specialise in human resource management and industrial relations helping small to medium sized businesses navigate their way through the complexities around employing people.
With a powerful combination of technology and expertise, we will deliver efficiencies, compliance and forward thinking to your business that you never thought possible.